Position: National Corporate Account Director
Location: Flexible (NYC or DC preferred)
Employment Type: Full-time
Genesys Works is a national leader in providing pathways to career success for high school students in underserved communities through skills training, meaningful work experiences, and impactful relationships. Currently in 6 cities across the country, we are positioning ourselves for future growth and have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic sales professional to join the National team as National Corporate Account Director.
As the National Corporate Account Director, you will help Genesys Works build a national enterprise account strategy to enable more high school students to have meaningful professional internship experiences, and improve our ability to be a talent pipeline partner to corporations. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales & Development, you will have the opportunity to define and shape the national account structure. In partnership with the New Business Consultant, you’ll be responsible for identifying, soliciting, closing, and managing multi-market accounts, ultimately connecting companies in need of entry-level talent with high potential high schools students. Additionally, you will be responsible for securing new accounts in launch cities as Genesys Works grows to have a larger national presence.
We are seeking a sales professional with an impressive B2B sales track record, consultative selling style, and good knowledge and network (ideally with HR stakeholders). You derive excitement from selling high quality solutions with high business impact. Comfortable with taking risks, take ultimate accountability and see opportunity where others see barriers.
• Achieve articulated goals in new client management, pipeline development, and renewal/expansion/retention goals
• By year-end close secure at least 50 new internship placements
• Develop and maintain a network of senior level executives within current and prospective clients
• Build a robust pipeline of internship and job placement prospects in multiple cities
• Day-to-day pipeline management, keeping on top of new business development and account management activity, owing all phases of the sales process
• Actively engage with partners and potential partners to create opportunities that meet their needs while generating meaningful work experiences for our students and alumni
• Manage partner issues to resolution, ensuring high levels of partner satisfaction
• Work with Sales Support Project Manager to conduct market research that supports business development efforts in new cities
• Provide thought partnership, guidance, and sales expertise to site based Executive Directors and sales teams
• 5+ years of experience in sales and/or account management in a services based environment; 2-3 years working with C-Suite clients and business unit leaders preferred
• Demonstrated ability to generate leads, build and manage partner (sales) pipelines, close business and renew accounts
• A track record of setting and achieving stretch goals, and meeting ongoing performance metrics
• Demonstrated skill in building and managing relationships across diverse stakeholder groups
• Ability to plan, introduce and lead processes that enable high quality growth
• Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to prioritize, coordinate several projects simultaneously, and work independently or with a team
• Collaborative problem solver who can effectively work with and through internal/external stakeholders to effectively resolve issues and achieve mutual goals
• An entrepreneurial approach with a drive to take initiative and be resourceful
• A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile in service of our mission
• Familiarity with Salesforce.org
In our quest to be a nonprofit employer of choice, we offer:
• Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Company-paid life and disability insurance
• Generous time off to include vacation, wellness, and (10) company paid holidays
• 403(b) retirement savings plan with company match
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible work arrangements
Commitment to Diversity
Genesys Works is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees. Genesys Works will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion among our staff and corporate partners are essential to successfully executing our organizational mission. As such, we seek to recruit, support, develop, and retain high caliber talent from a diverse candidate pool that both complements and reflects the students we proudly serve.
To apply, please submit your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for this role, using the Apply button below. Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
For more information about Genesys Works and our programming, please visit our website at www.genesysworks.org.