Just think – this time next year, you could be working at a major company as a business technology intern. You could have a plan for college success. And you could be on track for a promising career and future. It all begins with your interview. Use this guide to help you prepare for your upcoming interview with Genesys Works.
Before the interview:
- Know your interview date and time.
- Expect the interview to last 30 minutes.
- Find a quiet place at home where you can have your virtual 1:1 interview.
- Decide what technology you will use to access your virtual interview and download all necessary apps ahead of time.
- Please click here to complete a survey about your access to WiFi and technology.
- Decide on an outfit. Click here for some tips.
- Dress confident and look YOUR best.
- Ask a parent, teacher, or counselor for advice. Do your best. We want to see you, no matter what!
- Complete our pre-interview paperwork/online forms and your narrative on Genesys Works Young Professional Values by March 30.
- Join our virtual interview prep session on April 2 from 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM. Pro tip: Put it in the calendar on your phone, so you don’t forget!
- Some of our staff members will be hosting smaller prep sessions with our partner high schools. Check your email for an invite from a Genesys Works staff member to attend one of these virtual prep sessions.
After the interview:
- Thank your interviewer for the opportunity.
- Check your email for updates from us.
If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us at GWCHIRecruitment@genesysworks.org. We look forward to meeting you!