- Verify you meet eligibility requirements.
- Complete online application.
- Interviews will be held at all partner high schools during March.
If you are accepted, training will begins in mid-June and runs through mid-August.
Once you’ve completed training, internships begin late August or early September, and typically run for one year.
To be eligible for the Genesys Works program, you must be:
- A high school junior who is on track to graduate.
- Legally able to work in the U.S. and have valid documentation allowing you to do so.
- At least 16 years of age by August 1 of your training year.
- Able to work in the afternoons during your senior year in high school. Since this can conflict with other activities, you will have to make the choice before signing up with Genesys Works.
- Recommended by your school counselor, principal or specialty teacher.
- Willing to invest your entire summer, completing our intensive training program.
- Willing to commit to regular attendance. Your participation in Genesys Works has to be top priority.
- Able to provide your own transportation to and from Genesys Works and your worksite. Many of our students use public transportation.
- Able to meet the Genesys Works dress code and the dress requirements of our corporate clients.
- Aware that Genesys Works is something you do in addition to your schoolwork. You must maintain good standing in school and at Genesys Works.