CONTINUE YOUR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH THROUGH OUR TALENT DEVELOPMENT PIPELINE PROGRAM
The Talent Development Pipeline (TDP) is an exclusive program designed for enthusiastic young professionals who want to launch a career in business technology. TDP members receive ongoing individualized support and access to unique skill-building experiences throughout college.
- May 8th: Application Deadline
- May 15th: Admissions Decisions Sent
- May 18th: Membership Commitment Deadline
- Early June: TDP Orientation
WHY JOIN TDP?
- Exclusive access to year-long college internships at top Twin Cities companies
- Access to professional development workshops in technical, professional, and leadership skills
- Individualized college and career coaching and mentorship to prepare for entrance into the workforce
- Increased visibility and opportunity to connect with company leaders
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing technology or business career path
- Strong high school internship performance based on supervisor and program coordinator recommendation
- Enrollment in 2- or 4-year college in the Twin Cities metro area, Fall 2020
- Commitment to fulfilling TDP program expectations:
- Network – participate in 9+ networking events annually
- Develop – build a professional portfolio and apply for internships
- Graduate – achieve a 3.0 GPA by college graduation
- Launch – communicate with TDP advisors regularly to reach career goals
EXPLORE CORPORATE PARTNERS
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Contact Julia Reich with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 491-3338 or click this link to APPLY NOW.